- Salary Ranges for Pharmaceutical Copywriters
- Customize Your Pharmaceutical Copywriter Job Ad According to Your Needs
- Roles Similar to Pharmaceutical Copywriter
- Get More Pharmaceutical Copywriter Job Descriptions Inspiration
- Hiring Better, More Affordable Pharmaceutical Copywriters
- Want More Content About Creating Content?
Pharmaceutical Copywriter Job Description Template
[Company] is looking for a Pharmaceutical Copywriter who understands pharmaceutical marketing and has the ability to communicate brand objectives and write engaging copy. We expect you to perform in-depth research about various products and tailor your messaging in accordance with the target audience. Apart from producing impactful copy, you will collaborate with our Creative Lead to develop original concepts for projects, stay up to date and informed about the latest industry trends, news, and competitors’ products, and work with our marketing team.
Having a Bachelor’s degree in English, Pharmacy, Communications, or a relevant field and prior experience in copywriting is required.
- Conduct research and deliver purpose-driven copy for various marketing channels, including websites and email newsletters
- Collaborate with our marketing team to create engaging campaigns
- Adapt your style and tone of voice to the type of advertised product and target audience
- Proofread and edit copy when necessary
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge and understanding of industry trends
- Revise copy according to internal and client feedback
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Pharmacy, Communications, or a related field
- [X] years of experience in copywriting
- Experience working in pharmaceutical advertising, including direct-to-consumer (DTC) and Health Care Professional (HCP)
- Excellent written communication skills
- Understanding of FDA, DDMAC, and PHARMA advertising and marketing regulations
Salary Ranges for Pharmaceutical Copywriters
Salary ranges for Pharmaceutical Copywriters differ depending on various factors. Here’s how the average annual salary of a Pharmaceutical Copywriter varies across the States, according to Glassdoor:
|San Francisco, CA||$44,000||$120,000|
|New York, NY||$46,000||$107,000|
|Los Angeles, CA||$40,000||$102,000|
|Tampa Bay, FL||$36,000||$64,000|
Customize Your Pharmaceutical Copywriter Job Ad According to Your Needs
Writing a job description requires being super specific and explaining each requirement in detail—that is the only way to avoid misunderstandings and confusion. To make sure your Pharmaceutical Copywriter job ad specifies the type of Copywriter you need clearly, check out the list below to see a few roles whose jobs sound similar but are different:
- Healthcare Copywriter—Researches and analyzes medical data and translates complex medical concepts into concise and easy-to-understand text
- Product Copywriter—Writes advertising texts for brochures and banners and collaborates with graphic designers to come up with illustrations for products
Roles Similar to Pharmaceutical Copywriter
To make sure there aren’t any ambiguities when tailoring your Pharmaceutical Copywriter job ad, consult the table below and find the exact type of Copywriter job description template you need:
- Healthcare Marketer
- Health Communications Specialist
- Technical Healthcare Writer
- Pharmaceutical Marketing Manager
- Pharma Content Strategist
- Associate Medical Writer
- Senior Medical Writer
- Remote Medical Writer
- Regulatory Medical Writer
- Medical Copywriter
Get More Pharmaceutical Copywriter Job Descriptions Inspiration
If you need more help creating your Pharmaceutical Copywriter job ad, look at how other companies sell themselves when hiring for similar roles. You can find excellent job description examples on the websites listed below:
Hiring Better, More Affordable Pharmaceutical Copywriters
Workello helps content teams hire better writers more consistently.
- Sign up for Workello
- Confirm your pre-optimized job description, writing assessment, and candidate notifications
- Distribute your Workello job ad across your favorite hiring channels
- Watch candidates stream into your Workello dashboard
- Send pre-hire assessments to promising candidates in one-click
Sign up now and send 5 automated writing tests to Senior Writer candidates for free.
Want More Content About Creating Content?
Our team has built and led a forty five person content team. Learn what we’ve learned.